Tuesday, April 10, 2012

apples and flowers and hearts

I've been working on a few prints for Children (small and big) in the last week, featuring apples and flowers and hearts:

There is also a whale, giraffe and flower in the set.
I plan to screen print some of these, and will likely sell the whole set as framed digital prints in my brand spanking new Not on the High Street Shop where you can also find some personalised wedding prints, new baby prints and of course my printed softies and bear kit.
My shop has been open a few weeks now and you will find most of my Mondaland products are available for sale (many products are available with different colour options - you just have to click on the images and choose options in the drop down menus).
Most recently I've added a new framed print featuring my love birds - which I thought would make a nice wedding/anniversary gift:

No comments: